We are searching for a part time sales associate/owner assistant to join our team. Are you outgoing, upbeat, enthusiastic about helping customers and computer savvy? This is a great opportunity to put your skills to work while learning about all aspects of running a boutique alongside the owners. We are looking for someone willing to work 2 to 3 days a week. In addition, you must be willing to work at least 2 Saturdays a month.
- Cheerfully greet and assist all customers that walk throught the door.
- Enthusiastically learn about and educate customers about the products we provide using a consultative sales approach.
- Assists owners in keeping customers up to date through all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Assists owners in contacting vendors for followup regarding orders, damage returns, etc.
- Operates Point of Sale Cash register in an efficient manner
- Assists owners in all aspects of receiving inventory
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent people skills
- Team player – must work well with others
- Retail experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent computer skills, including the use of social media, Microsoft Office (or similar)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and a willingness to be flexible and take on a variety of tasks as they are assigned.
- High School Diploma required – some college preferred
If you believe you a re a good fit for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spoiled Sweet is so excited to be giving back to the community this year through our “Wrap it for a Reason” campaign. We will offer elegant wrapping options for our customers that will benefit The Forrest Spence Fund. Click their logo below to find out more about the Forrest Spence Fund.
Our decorative gift bags will be $4 for small and $5 for the large bag. The boxes will be $4, $5, and $6.
We will continue to offer our complimentary white gift bags with colored tissue paper, but we hope you will take advantage of a great opportunity to support the Forrest Spence Fund!
Spoiled Sweet has offered a baby registry to our expecting moms for a long time, but we are thrilled to announce that we have been working diligently to update our registry and include access for your friends and family via social media! We will take pictures of the items that you specifically register for and blog about it and post a link to our pages on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter! This gives your loved ones visual access to what your sweet baby needs and they can either come in to see us or call us to order.
Be sure to like or follow our pages and accounts so that when your gallery goes up, you can simply share it with everyone. We are so excited to offer these new features for our Spoiled Sweeties and hope you’ll tell all the expecting mamas in your life about our registry!
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SpoiledSweetBoutique
Follow us on Instagram at @spoiledsweetboutique
Follow us on Twitter at @spldswtboutique
Oops! We just realized that one of the images in our most recent email linked to this web page rather than Happy Backyards! In case you are here because of that email and were expecting to see more information about the great play sets, trampolines and basketball goals that we are now selling at our sister store, Babytime, here is a link to the website for Happy Backyards – Memphis.
We hope that you’ve been taking pictures of your precious little ones in their cute Spoiled Sweet outfits this spring, because it’s time once again for our annual Spoiled Sweetie Photo Contest! We will be giving away a $25 gift card to one lucky participant. For complete details and for a special offer, click here for our latest email.
Email the following to email@example.com
- parent name
- phone number
- mailing address
- email address
Please Read ALL Rules Below:
1. Child must be wearing a Spoiled Sweet outfit.
2. When you email a picture, you are giving us permission to use your child’s picture for advertising purposes through facebook, email, or in store display. We will NEVER tag your child by name, but if you do not want us to use their photo, DO NOT send us a picture.
3. Your name will be entered in a random drawing. This is NOT a cutest child contest. We think all your children are adorable and wouldn’t dream of trying to pick just one.
4. Pictures will be accepted through Saturday, May 12th. Winner will be announced on Monday, May 14th.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing all of those cute pictures!
Spring & Summer 2012 merchandise has started to arrive. Just about every day we receive a package from the UPS or Fedex guy. Check out some of the first items to arrive.
We are excited to announce that we will have silhouette artist Erik Johnson in the store on Monday, January 30. It’s not too early to think about Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. A framed silhouette would make any grandmother smile. Silhouettes fit in a 5×7 frame. Call the store at 901-757-9797 to make an appointment.
Erik is a talented, 3rd Generation silhouette artist. Appointments are being made in 5 minute increments beginning at 10 am. Each silhouette is hand cut by free hand just by looking at a person’s profile to get an exact likeness.
Silhouettes are $25, duplicates of same person are $15, and framing is available for an additional charge.
We are teaming up with Church Health Center to collect diapers, wipes and pull-ups. From now until Tuesday, November 22nd, if you bring in a package of wipes, diapers or pull-ups, we will give you a 15% discount on your purchase! Once the items are collected, we will deliver them to Church Health Center where they will be used in their Child Life area, Clinic or Perea Preschool!
Welcome to our new website! This website will be another way for you to keep up with the current happenings at Spoiled Sweet Boutique, including special events, new arrivals and sale specials.
The website is a work in progress, so please come back often to keep up with changes. All blog posts on this website will be automatically posted on Facebook, and we will continue to post most of our store pictures there as well. If you are familiar with RSS feeds and would like to subscribe to our website, please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click to subscribe.
Speaking of current happenings, scroll down to check out the pics of some of our newest Fall 2011 arrivals!